Here at Black Bear Inn & Suites, we love to hear about your vacation! There is nothing we enjoy more than getting positive feedback from our guests. Our Gatlinburg TN hotel has hundreds of online reviews, and certain amenities are mentioned again and again. To help you with your vacation research, we have put together a guide to the top four things guests love about staying at Black Bear Inn & Suites.
1. Fantastic Location on The Strip and Near the National Park
Black Bear Inn & Suites boasts an unparalleled location right on the downtown Gatlinburg Parkway and minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Here is what guests had to say about where our hotel is situated:
- “The hotel is located at traffic light #10– perfect for walking to everything, or catching the free trolley that runs until 11 p.m. There are at least 10 great restaurants within 3 blocks along with most of the Gatlinburg attractions, and 5 miles or less to several Great Smoky Mountain Trails.”
- “The best part of this hotel for us was the proximity to the park. We were only 1 block from the park entrance which was really nice at the end of a long day of hiking.”
- “The location is great. You can walk to everything on the main strip of Gatlinburg. There are restaurants within a pebbles throw of your room.”
2. Delicious Complimentary Breakfast
Each morning at Black Bear Inn & Suites begins with a complimentary breakfast! Here is what online reviewers had to say about our breakfast:
- “The free breakfast was the best part of the stay; it was free and all the breakfast places in town were always packed. Made for a nice start before early hiking since they start at 7.
- “The complimentary breakfast is amazing…Best free breakfast I’ve ever had, and I’ve stayed at a lot of places.”
- “The breakfast was the best I’ve had at any hotel.”
- “The complimentary breakfast offered quite a few options. We will certainly stay here again.”
3. Balconies with Wonderful Views
All of the rooms at Black Bear Inn come with private balconies, and many offer stunning views of downtown Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains. Here is what guests had to say about the views from their room:
- “We had a balcony overlooking the main strip with a beautiful view of the mountain and the Ober Gatlinburg tram going up and down the mountain.”
- “The balcony was really great to sit on with a glass of wine at night. We enjoyed the views and watching the trams come and go.”
- “I had a room facing the main street which gave us a beautiful view of the mountains and everything going on. It was like having a room on Bourbon St in New Orleans but being in Downtown Disney.”
- “We had a sixth floor room on The Strip side and the view was really neat. My daughter loved the balcony and looking at the stuff on The Strip!”
Here at Black Bear Inn, we have the very best staff! Our team always goes the extra mile to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. Here is what online reviewers wrote about our staff:
- “Whenever we needed anything the staff was always accommodating. The young woman at the front desk was amazing and helpful, the maid was friendly, and the staff at breakfast ALWAYS had smiles on their faces no matter how busy they were.”
- “The hotel staff at our late night check in was phenomenal and most helpful.”
- “Very friendly staff. This trip was a nightmare (we had a dead battery) but the staff was absolutely the greatest. They tried for 20-30 minutes to get our battery jumped off. When that didn’t work, they took my husband to Napa to get another one. Free of charge!!! A smile and kindness goes a long way!!!”
- “The staff was friendly and courteous and would go out of their way to make your stay comfortable.”
Ready to book your vacation at our Gatlinburg TN hotel? Browse through the beautiful rooms at Black Bear Inn & Suites!